Friday, November 20, 2009

Sarah Palin



"If any vegans came over for dinner, I could whip them up a salad, then explain my philosophy on being a carnivore: If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat? I love meat. I eat pork chops, thick bacon burgers, and the seared fatty edges of a medium-well-done steak. But I especially love moose and caribou. I always remind people from outside our state that there's plenty of room for all Alaska's animals -- right next to the mashed potatoes." Sarah Palin

There are just way too many things I would love to say, but my brain is running on overload.  Sentences are running into each other and my fingers are not able to type as fast as the thoughts are popping into my head.


So stay posted, this blog for today is not over..... far, far from over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love.