Monday, May 17, 2010

Three Boxes

It has taken me practically all day to pack three boxes.  After I completed this task I called my friend Maid Marian to keep her in the loop on what the meter is registering currently with regards to my sanity.  I told her that I needed to go to Lowe's to get more boxes and she told me to go to the liquor store because the boxes are free.  This is where the conversation went to hell, I think she is still nursing a bleeding tongue.

Nubian:  All my boxes must be the same, I can't have an un-feng shui POD

Maid Marian:  I bet you labeled your boxes and even made your own stickers and wrote down on the outside of the box what the contents are.

Nubian: Quit while you are ahead.

Maid Marian:  Shutting up right now.  Biting tongue ~ tongue is glued to the roof of my mouth.


Am I really that transparent? 

7 comments:

  1. Ha! Oh how I wish I were that organized. Un-feng shui is a terrifying idea.

    Love the blog! -Lindz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Bought more boxes today... stay tuned ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you brought more boxes! You've got a cute blog here. I am your newest follower!
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. News flash...just discovered, the tip of Nubian's OCD iceberg! Darling, you failed to mention that you are BOXING your storage boxes INSIDE your "feng shui" Lowe's boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um... we're moving to my fiancee's (empty, since he's lived with me for the last two years) bigger house soon. YOU just won the honors of helping me move.

    congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure ~ this is my requirement ~ vodka, sugar, lemons (for Lemontini's) Red wine to end the evening and lots of sharpies, oh and boxes from Lowe's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. easy to agree when you live across the country, smart lady!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love.