Sunday, August 8, 2010

Serene Sunday

Today my husband and I decided to go out and explore our new county.  I found The Thyme Garden in my PPP brochure and with camera and coffee situated we ventured out to Alsea.

The brochure describes it as the following.  "The Thyme Garden is a family owned farm hidden in the magical coast range mountain of Oregon.   The Thyme Garden continues to evolve and grow with every season.  All the seeds and plants grown are grown free of pesticides, herbicides and commercial fertilizers." 

 


As we walked through all the gardens we finally came across this pond.  For today, this was the most serene place to be. 



When you come visit Oregon make sure that The Thyme Garden is on your sightseeing list.  You won't be disappointed.  

1 comment:

  1. I am aiming for October. Then maybe we can do this walk together?

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love.