Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love


Last night I had two friends over for dinner, our anti-Valentine's Day Dinner.  Maid Marian and NN the 3rd.  Maid Marian's significant other is in Iraq, NN the 3rd is going through a dry spell and the love of my life is in Oregon.  What a great evening we had, good food, good wine and lots of laughter, I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day, other than of course being with my husband.

Valentine's Day is a great day to reaffirm your love for each other, but the pressure especially on the man has become out of control. (My opinion only)  Every advertisement was directed at the man, buy her a diamond ring, pendant, bracelet etc.  I did not see one ad that was directed towards the man, or maybe it is because of what they would like, those ads we couldn't see on TV.

To all my friends, married and single, have a wonderful day and know that you are loved every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love.