Thursday, November 14, 2013

Begin by opening your eyes.

My cousin's friend, Mel, posted a video on her blog last week. It was titled 'Gratitude'. I met Mel the first time I visited New England and I swear if you cut open a vein she would bleed glitter and rainbows. Mel has to be one of the most positive people I have ever met and she really is just wow factor and when she smiles you can't help but smile right along with her no matter what your mood is. Mel has a wonderful blog My Melmoirs go read it and you'll see, this woman is all glitter and rainbows.

This video is pretty powerful and the most powerful line to me was "Begin by opening your eyes because you have eyes to open." I hope you get something out of this video today.




May the storm inside you subside so you can see the beauty before you. May your blessings today be abundant. Begin by opening your eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps I should wait a little while before posting my new blog titled "Bummer." ;) We all have our personal storms from time to time, but the good thing about storms is that they're fleeting and are what make the rainbows possible. Thank you for your sweet shout-out, I am hardly worthy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let the gratefulness overflow into blessing all around you." "Open your heart and drink." This even pierced my cynicism.

    Wishing you the same things you wished us, dear Nubian. Now I have to check out "My Melmoirs."

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love.