Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I have a new friend.





I received this email today.

Good afternoon
This is Olga. I think my email for you is surprise. And i hope it is a happiness.  I think you will have a question about "where did i find yours email address. I used a services of serious attitudes agency. They asked me what kind of men i like, and then they offer me to start a correspondence with you via email. This agency reported me that your email address they found at dating site.  As i said you before my name is Olga and i am absolutely single girl.  My birthday is 25 of December 1979. I do not have children, but i love them. I like read books very much and i like a cooking.  Maybe learning more about each other we can have real relations.  I want to search my beloved man. I want  to have sincere relations. It is a little about my life. I hope it was interesting for you. I will be waiting your answer very much. I wait for your answer. My e-mail is :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have a good day , you new friend Olga


Do you think I should email Olga and tell her I am a woman?  Would it crush her heart?  Was she really set on having 'relations' with me?

13 comments:

  1. Would asking her to send you money so you can expedite her trip to the states be really mean? I got a similar letter from a man on Facebook the other day. It started, "Hello Beauty Angel". Since, I haven't answered to anything else. Preston has to call me Beauty Angel or I don't respond. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No because it is a scam email checking to see if YOUR email is real.. you will get all sorts of crap if you do. Never reply to these sorts of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For years, I've been trying to obtain the services of a serious attitudes agency. Can you ask Olga for their contact info, please? I asked my beloved man but all he said was "Search me."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did always wonder about those emails and if other people get them too. Usually those go straight to junk mail for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alittlesprite is right. Don't reply. It will just confirm your email is active and you will become a target of more spammers, scammers, stalkers, and possibly an African Prince.

    Of course, if you have a VPN set up, you could respond to this guy and make it look like you're in Nigeria too. That would make him look over his shoulder a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be careful in anything you say - she comes from a 'serious attitudes' agency so she's likely to kick off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Meg aka Beauty Angel ~ money would be nice right now!!

    @ALittleSprite ~ Oh I know, just wanted to have a little fun with my blog

    @Mitch ~ I should start the Serious Bitches Agency!

    @Tamayn ~ It was in my junk mail, but I always do get a kick out of them.

    @Def.Marsh ~ I wouldn't respond, but I get a kick out of these.

    @Kitty ~ If she had put down cleaning I would have been all over it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tread gently on her heart, dear Nubian. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I want to search my beloved man?" If she needs to search it might not be worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wtf. wtf. wtf. WTF.


    Awwwww, she's a Christmas baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was it spammer week last week? They seem to be working on overdrive.

    P.S. I don't think she like read books as very much as she claims to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's young and she likes to cook. Do you think she might want to be sister wives with me?

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha... "i like read books very much and I like a cooking."

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love.