Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Things I have learned about Facebook
1. People really don't pay attention to what they say on their page.
2. People don't pay attention period!
3. Hitting the IGNORE button brings out an evil laugh in me.
4. If we were not friends in high school chances are we won't be friends now, but being persistent in sending friend requests does give you extra points.
4. Facebook is the adult version of high school.
5. Deleting and blocking people is so much more fun on Facebook than it is in real life, you get to verify that you are damn certain you want to delete them.
6. Social etiquette no longer features.
7. Waiting for the next networking site so I can move along and delete my page entirely.