So here are the questions that Vinny got from Nari's Life
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Without a doubt they are members of our family. Moxie (Border Collie Mix), Tequila (Chihuahua) and YumYum (Tonkinese ~ cat). You judge for yourself by the picture how loved they are. (Stole the picture idea from Vinny)
2. If you can have a dream come true what would it be?
That my husband can be a part of the team that does whale DNA research with Dr. Scott Baker.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
That people don't listen. I am becoming less tolerable and are now giving people their sign and booting them out the door. There is nothing worse than being ignored, or maybe it is because I am a Princess and demand to be listened to.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would donate most to whale research and the local wildlife rehabilitation center in our area. I would buy us a modest home, take care of my family and friends and be comfortable. After watching the show "Curse of the Lottery" it really does make you think.
5.What helps pull you out of a bad mood?
All together now .... WINE
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone.
Loving someone because in return they love you. If they don't you just stalk them and wear them down. (I know husband is grinning at that last statement)
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Normal ablutions, climb into bed with a book or currently the best Christmas gift I ever gave my husband, his Kindle. (yup I am THAT smart)
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
We met at a military conference that I planned in 1999. Lost contact and reconnected in 2004. Great story... but that is for another blog.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I would love to see my photographer friend D. and her husband in action as they create the most magical food magazine spreads. Here is their link on Facebook ~ Shoot from the hip
10. What kind of books do you read?
Murder mysteries, but the non-gory ones. I tried to read Patricia Cornwell, but that bitch is just dark. I think she needs more wine to lighten up.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Traveling and watching my husband fulfill his dream.
12. What's your fear?
Snakes. I have SEVERE ophidiophobia, it is stupidly severe. My husband has to post note pages in National Geographic before I will read it.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for an opportunity to visit outer space?
I don't do well with flying. You would think I would be used to it with all the traveling we do, but I seriously have to be drugged and drunked up before we fly. Junk food? Not a fan.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Having been on both sides of the fence, I prefer to be married with a lack of discretionary funds. sidenote: poor to me is destitute, I don't think many people have experienced true poverty.
15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Apart from the obvious... go downstairs and have coffee. Husband takes care of the animals as I have no patience as they do perimeter sniff and patrol.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner, what would it be?
I honestly cannot think of one thing. I have been sitting here for about 3 minutes and cannot think of anything. When I do I will blog about it okay?
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I love my name, not many of me around.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Oh boy is this a question that sparks a fire in my belly. There are those that can forgive and move on when a spouse has committed adultery, I am one of those that cannot.
19. If you could eat only one thing for the next six months, what would it be?
Portuguese food and wine.
What is tagged???ReplyDelete
Other bloggers will answer the questions then have to tag 4 other bloggers to participate. I thought you had done this already a while back?ReplyDelete
like you I haven't been tagged. At least I don't think so. My ex wife hated snakes. I'd check the guidebook for places with the most snakes. They we'd get to an island, walk a way and I'd make a big deal of a sign warning Danger - Snakes etc.ReplyDelete
I got my Kindle on the 14th and I'm loving it. I started a Kindle group on Facebook if you'd like to join. If the author has authorized sharing, you can lend your Kindle books for up to two weeks. We're sharing books and reviews.ReplyDelete
While I agree with numerous things you answered above, I definitely agree with #16 - John is perfect for you!ReplyDelete
@ David ~ consider yourself tagged! Now it is your turn.ReplyDelete
@ Meg ~ I buy the best gifts. For this Christmas I am buying my husband a 1 carat blue white from Tiffany's.
@ Mach II Mom ~ thank you and you know that I am not just making this up, he is perfect for me. Well anyone who puts up with my crap is perfect in my eyes.
I was finally able to crawl out from under a pile of school books & do some more entertaining reading (And you say you're always late to the party). Glad you played. The whale research sounds fascinating.ReplyDelete
@Vinny C ~ At least you came up for air (like the similarity?) If you watched the documentary 'The Cove', Dr. Baker is the one who did the DNA.ReplyDelete