Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reason Bajillion on Why I Love Twitter.


As many of you know I am a Twitter groupie.  Twitter gets things done.  Twitter has introduced me to some great people who I would never have otherwise met.  Alexis, Dr. Rob and Erin are some of those people.  

After the tragic event at Newtown, Alexis sent out this tweet.




My response and the response from Erin Ashe and Dr. Rob Williams with Oceans Initiative.  


I received an email from Dr. Williams letting us know that they were working on this.

Today I received an update from Alexis with an article that was on the news.




How cool is that!

Alexis, Erin and Rob you are the most rocking group of Marine Biologists out there!  Thank you.



Go follow these wonderful folk on Twitter and blogs.

Alexis Rudd - Sounding the Sea - http://bioacoustics.blogspot.com/

Erin Ashe and Dr. Rob Williams - Oceans Initiative - http://www.oceansinitiative.org/

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Way to get things done, Nubian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fantastic to read. And orcas are totally cool--unless they're trying to eat me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nubian" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope that this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/01/sites-to-see.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff. I've fallen in love with Twitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Twitter so much for stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love.