Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I love quizzes

Rabbit from The Long Journey posted this today.  Please go to his blog to participate, that is if you have a blog dumb ass.  Anyway here is the history of where this came from.  (Love cut and paste)
 
These are taken from Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton, which he poses to each of his guests at the end of an interview. Lipton always gives credit for this list to French talk show host Bernard Pivot, who hosted Apostrophes from 1975–1990 and Bouillon de Culture from 1990–2001; he often mentions that the list originally came from French novelist Marcel Proust (1871–1922). Proust did not actually create the questionnaire that frequently has his name attached, though he did famously answer two versions of it (once at age 13, and a second time at age 20), and thereby gave the lists a certain notoriety. Their original author is unknown.

Here they are:
What is your favorite word?
Wine - I don't think I would have been a great spy in WW2, just waving a wine gum wrapper would have had me salivating and spilling the beans.

What is your least favorite word?
Cooler - as in Wine Cooler, I mean seriously who ever came up with that concept needs to be put into a vat and rolled around a couple of times.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Intellectual conversation.

What turns you off?
Bigotry

What is your favorite curse word?
Kiss my ass ~ okay I know it is not one word, but it would be the ones I use the most.

What sound or noise do your love?
My husband and son laughing ~ yes I know cheesy, but it is true.

What sound or noise do you hate?
Sarah Palin's voice 

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Being a flight attendant ~ but that would involve losing serious weight, my hips and ass would get stuck in the aisles and then people couldn't get their drink and then people would start to get cranky and then I would have to bitch slap them after I lubed up the hips and ass with Crisco.

What profession would you not like to do?
Working a concession stand at a football game.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Yeah so about those hips and your ass, my bad.

2 comments:

  1. lolz crisco.

    Dare I admit that I enjoy a wine cooler from time to time? No, nevermind, I deny it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no Stephanie ~ no wine coolers ~ we will be blogging about that soon...

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love.