Monday, March 15, 2010

Justifications


Rielle Hunter has given an interview to GQ magazine along with posing for pictures.  For those of you who do not know who she is, she is the home wrecker mistress of John Edwards who ran for President in the last elections.

One has to ask if posing with all the stuffed animals is to project an image of innocence?  Nice try.  However,  I don't think I have ever seen Barney that happy, not even when he sang the "I love you, you love me" song.

This is my favorite quote in the entire article:

"And, well, first of all, infidelity doesn't happen in healthy marriages. The break in the marriage happens before the infidelity. And that break happened, you know, two and a half decades before I got there. So the home was wrecked already. I was not the Home Wrecker."

Isn't it amazing how a person can justify that what they are doing is okay?  I guess we all do some justifications for our actions, but mine are more in the department of "Christian Louboutin is having a sale and I have to participate!" or "That bitch slap you just received was justified because God told me to do it."

No honey, you weren't the home wrecker,  you were the distraction to him NOT working on his marriage. Hope you get to keep the stuffed animals as those will be the only things you have to cuddle when the next "but we have such a connection" babe comes along.

2 comments:

  1. It's sad to me how so many people tend to be so emotionally immature--when their chronological age should be know better. Oy vey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was bad English...but I speak French mostly now, so forgive me!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love.