Thursday, October 24, 2013

Let's send Deryn smiles from across the world.


Deryn Blackwell
Source

I am asking all my blog friends a huge favor. My last blog post was about a young boy Deryn who lives in England and who is currently battling the most rare form of cancer. If you missed it you can read it by clicking on this link.

Deryn is not doing well. If this round of chemo does not work his chances on seeing Christmas are incredibly slim.

As you all know in my previous blog post I wrote about how Deryn is always smiling, well now it is our turn to return the favor. I am asking that you all post a picture of yourself, or friends, or a picture of wherever you are and post on Twitter with the hashtag #smileforDeryn - Don't forget to also post where you are from. Let us get more people involved by retweeting this blog post.

Together we can get this trending around the world.




1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea!!! I don't have a Twitter account, but I did post a pic on his FB page using the same hashtag; I hope that still works. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love.